.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tabraiz Feham's Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Making Google a Habit - I eat food, I drink water, I sleep and I "google"

Google has certainly become a very important part of my everyday life. I really wouldn't have been what I am, without Google. beside the most comprehensive search all over the world, I do news the Google way, I do images the Google way, i do spell the Google way, i do blog the Google way, sometimes I do assess and decide the Google way and much much much more. Google is penetrating so much in my life that after sometime life would be very hard without Google. They say by 2020 everyone on this planet would be searching the internet at least 7 times a day. And by 2007 Google plans to go Lunar and search the entire planet with an extending plan of searching the universe 00Oo0o00000000ooooo0o0o0o0o00000 can't believe ???????? they are hiring, have a look at this

http://www.google.com/jobs/lunar_job.html


Well as another habit of digging the Google's website every now and then i came
across another of Google's new great service that is "Google Print". Google has now started scanning the books and are allowing them to be searched, each and every page. This is just the start and Google is now asking publishers to submit books for free scanning. Google now would also search these books as you enter any search term, thus opening yet another horizon to web search. If interested then have a look at the links below. Or search Google for "Google Print" :)

http://print.google.com/

https://print.google.com/publisher/


M Tabraiz Feham


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home